Monday, August 11, 2014

Lonesome + Imagination

SO IT'S BEEN A LONESOME SUMMER HOLIDAY. 
It sucks, really. I'd love to tell you any fun things I did during the holiday but that wouldn't be so honest would it, since I didn't do anything fun at all? 

And also, I have such a wild imagination (at least that's what I think) and you may ask why
so here's the thing. I like to imagine what I would love to do in the future. If you're wondering what I do most of the time, wondering is the answer. I like to think what are fun things that I will be able to do in the future instead of being present. That's not good at all. You may not think it's wild and it's perfectly normal, everyone does that. Well guess what? Not for me. I told you, at least that's what I think. 
It drives me crazy as if it makes me feel somehow like I'm... trapped. Here, with the responsibility to attend school for the next three years. With this people around me... again. (NOT in a bad way! I love my family and friends but you know what I mean...) The thing is that its been what, 18 years now? 
I know I'm attending university in less than a week now (am actually excited and nervous at the same time about this), but I just have this crazy desire to travel, and this desire to move out to a new country with new activities and new people surrounding me. 

It's not a very wise thing to do, I know that the best thing to do now is try to be present, get good grades and educations, get to know more people in the university, making my parents proud and maybe I could plan for all the things that I've been imagining.... I know. I have always this battle inside my head. Some part of me keep saying 'how boring everything is, let's just travel and get out there' and meanwhile, the other part of me also keep saying 'let's just be present now, it might doesn't look as good as what you've been dreaming, but it also might be fun if you really try to have fun, trust me!' ....
If you're like me, I'd love for us to be friends and actually share about it, because I wonder if I'm the only one. Or maybe, once you read what I wrote you also think that's a good idea! If you do find it as a good idea, please, be my friend. It's been such a lonely holiday, and why not meet people through the internet, right? I just wanted to know that I'm not the only one. 

And as for now... let's just be present. Let's just cherish our time now, be grateful with our life now. Do things now. Learn new things that you have always wanted to learn now. Grow now. Get to know yourself better. When the time is right, whatever is your dream, keep it in your mind and plan on making it work in the future. Happy Monday!

XOXO PRISKA

No comments:

Post a Comment